How much is Davido Net Worth in 2022? Davido’s net worth in 2022 is approximately $20 million.
Davido is the second richest musician in Nigeria, as seen in this list of the top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria 2022.
Quickly check out Davido’s profile below.
- Davido Net Worth: $20 million.
- Full Name: David Adedeji Adeleke.
- Born: November 21, 1992.
- Citizenship: Nigeria and USA (Dual Citizenship).
- Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Occupation(s): Music Artiste, Songwriter.
- Record Label(s): Davido Music Worldwide (DMW), Radio Corporation of America (RCA), Sony.
Davido Net Worth in Naira Currency
Davido’s net worth in 2022 is currently $20 million in USD Currency but when it is accurately converted to Nigerian Naira, Davido’s net worth in naira would amount to N 8,237,000,000.
Davido’s Biography & Early Life
Davido, whose real name is David Adedeji Adeleke was born on November 21, 1992, in Atlanta, Georgia.
Vero Adeleke, his late mother, was a university lecturer, and Dr. Adedeji Adeleke, his father, is a Nigerian business mogul.
Davido has four other siblings and he is the youngest among them. He is also the second male child in the family.
Before moving to Nigeria, Davido studied business administration at Oakwood University.
Davido’s passion for music began while he was a student at Oakwood University.
Davido dropped out of a University in the United States called Oakwood University, to focus only on his music career.
Davido suspended his music career for a while upon moving to Nigeria in 2011 and agreed to enroll in Babcock University to make his father happy.
His father financed the university to build a music department for an inaugural class of one student, and he graduated with a degree in music from Babcock in July 2015.
Davido’s Music Career Journey
Davido began his career in the music industry at a young age, but it was until the year 2011 that he became a well-known public personality in the Nigerian music sector.
O.B.O – Davido became famous after releasing “Dami Duro”, his fist hit jam.
Before that, Davido formed the music group called KB International with B-Red and Shina Rambo, his cousins.
Davido left Oakwood University, United States with the aim to focus on his music career and traveled to London to perfect his vocals in music.
Clarence Peter shot Dami Duro in Lagos, which Davido co-produced with Shizzi. In January of 2012, the song Dami Duro was released with a great visual and shortly, Dami Duro became the buzz of the country after receiving a lot of airplay on various media outlets.
He has been getting success in the Nigerian music industry since 2011, when he launched the single jam “Dami Duro”.
A walk through on some of Davido’s songs
The single hit song, Dami Duro really added value to Davido net worth about the time he released it and that began the successful journey of his music career.
Davido released the Shizzi-produced track “Gobe” on February 25, 2013. It took second place on the Premium Times’ Top 10 Songs of 2013 list.
It took second place on the Premium Times’ Top 10 Songs of 2013 list. On August 18, 2013, Davido popularized “Skelewu” by posting to YouTube an influencing dance video directed by Jassy Generation.
The release of the video was shortly followed with the announcement of a “Skelewu” dancing competition and that was how the Skelewu dance went viral.
On June 2, 2017, Davido released his single “Fall” and it was one of America’s top-100 most-Shazam-searched singles in January 2019.
Davido also released his single “Fia” on November 10, 2017. Fresh VDM produced the song, which was categorized as a neo-highlife track.
The song titled “Assurance” was also among Davido’s hit songs that were released in 2017.
On November 22, 2019, Davido’s new album was released and album features the following tracks ; “If”, “Fall”, “Assurance”, “Take My Breath Away”, and “Risky”, which were all singles at the time they were firstly released.
In 2020 he released “Jowo” and “FEM”, which really went viral in Nigeria.
Also, around ending 2020, he released a song titled “The Best” featuring Maryorkun; another popular musician in Nigeria.
Davido has really been hitting the Nigerian music industry with nice jams and Nigerian would love to enjoy more of his songs.
Davido’s Awards & Recognitions
Since 2011 that Davido gained popularity in Nigeria’s music industry through his first song release of “Dami Duro”, he has been honored with over 109 awards.
Here are some of Davido’s notable awards and recognitions over the years.
- In 2014, Davido received the Nigerian Entertainment Award for Best Collaboration and the BET Award for Best International Act: Africa. In 2014 and 2015, he also won the MTV Africa Music Award for Best Male.
- Davido was named Male Artist of the Year at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards in 2014, as well as Artist of the Year at the MTV Africa Music Awards.
- He didn’t stop there; in 2014, he was also named (Male) Music Artist of the Year by the City People Music Awards.
- Davido got the Nigerian Teen Choice Award for Celebrity Award – Top Featured Artist 2015. Also he won the City People Music Award for Best Collabo of the Year 2016 for Osinachi Remix.
- In 2017, he was honored with the City People Music Award for Popular Song of the Year. He also won the Nigerian Entertainment Award for Afro pop Male Artist.
- Davido, in 2017 received the Future Awards Africa Nigeria Prize for Music, and in 2018, he received the Headies Award for Song of the Year.
- In 2018, Davido received the BET Award for Best International Act and the Headies Award for Artiste of the Year
Davido’s Luxury Lifestyle
Davido’s net worth has been estimated to be around $20 million, and that has a lot to do with his luxury lifestyle.
Although Davido’s father is a wealthy man, but most people gets it wrong because they feel he has been spending and enjoying his father’s money so far.
Let’s look at it this way, he is one of the most famous musicians in Nigeria and his music career has been quite successful so far.
Close Up, MTN, Infinix, and other Nigerian and international firms have enlisted and endorsed Davido as a brand ambassador.
For Nigerian shows, he charges between N10 million and N40 million. Also, he charges between $100,000 and $200,000 each for shows performed outside of the United States.
That is quite enough to make him one of the richest musicians in Nigeria.
He is mostly seen flaunting luxuries and expensive possessions on social media, which would really make people pounder on the question “What is Davido’s net worth?”.
Let’s quickly check out some of Davido’s luxury possessions below;
- Davido owns a 2017 Range Rover Sport that ranges in price from $61,800 to $105,500.
- He also has a 2018 Bentley Bentyga, which is valued between $195,000 and $239,000.
- Davido owns a 2019 Rolls Royce Cullinan believed to be worth $450,000.
- He has a 2021 Range Rover, which costs between $92,000 and $211,000.
- Mercedes Benz Sedan AMG series, Lamborghini Huracan, Toyota Land Cruiser, Chevrolet Camaro GS, Lamborghini Uru, Porsche Carrera, and others are among his other vehicles.
- Davido owns three residences, particularly in Nigeria and the United States; one each in Lekki and Banana Island, Lagos, and the third one in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Conclusion – Davido Net Worth in 2022
Davido’s net worth is $20 million and his net worth keeps increasing because of his active engagement in several luxuries.
For a while now, there has been a debate among the Davido and Wizkid fans on who is richer between wizkid and Davido? Watch out for our post for the answer on who is richer between Wizkid and Davido soon.